Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hello All! Time to introduce myself! =D

Hey all! It's me Ezra, and I'll be adding on to this blog from time to time.

So, what am I going to be posting? Well since I'm currently serving in the band I thought I'd post up music related posts on this blog.

Now, my hope is that by doing this those who access this blog will pick up a few songs before I actually play it in the service! Now, now, thats not the only purpose I have for linking songs on this blog. I also hope that by listening to these songs, our people (old, young, blahblahbla etc.) will better understand the impact of music on our worship in church!

Okay, one thing down. Secondly, what type of songs am I going to be uploading? Well, I hope you'll all pardon me if I don't include songs you have an attachment to, but I'm mostly going to be uploading songs from Christian Bands.

And remember I'll be playing these sooner or later!

So for My first post, I'm going to be linking the song called The stand by Hillsong United( from Youtube mostly). For this video, there is also an animation made by Youtube user upendy.
Have fun watching!



Lastly! I'm also going to be adding a little explanation to the blogger/messenger jargon. So as you all see on top the two characters =D that I typed. What do they mean? Its a face!, well simple! = are the eyes, D is the mouth. So =D is a smiling face!

=D

3 comments:

jasmine said...

hey hey...ezra..glad to c u post a blog here..we can introduce more songs..so that those who dunno these songs can learn to sing it too..The stand holds a lot of meaning..thanks for uploading tis video here.....

Ezri said...

hey hey bro. ezri here. nice song but leave more the next time. put in songs like "here in my life", "at the cross" and other meaningful songs too. XD

btw for all those who do not know what XD is, it is a face!
X is the eyes and D is the mouth

XD

Andrew Goh said...

ANY NEW PHOTO AT HEBRON ACTIVITIES?
WHY NOBODY RESPONDE ?

ANDREW